|Thickness (in mm)
|I Deal In
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
We have attained and maintained our reputation in the market by trading and exporting an optimum range of Spiral Wound Metallic Gaskets. These gaskets are widely find their application in flanges to prevent the liquid leakage. Our Spiral Wound Metallic Gaskets is made using alternative layers of metal strip and filler material under the guidance of skilled professionals at our vendors's premise. Offered in circular and non-circular shapes, these gaskets are appreciated for their characteristics like temperature resistance, leak proof quality and durability.Filler Material and Metal used:
* The Metal Strip and the centering Ring may generally be of S.S. 304 or S.S. 316 and Low Carbon Steel.
* It may consist of Asbestos (mainly, Compressed Asbestos Fibre Sheets) Grafoil (Pure Graphite Strips) and in some cases PTFE, depending upon gasket conditions.Metal and Metal Jacketed Gaskets:
* Metal Gaskets are made of:
* Pure metal sheets in specified dimensions (i.e. Inner diameter & outer diameter and thickness).
* Stainless Steel
* Copper, AluminumMetal Jacketed Gaskets are made of:
* Metal Jackets
* Filler Material (Asbestos, Metal Jacketed Gaskets)
* Copper, Aluminum, Lead, Soft Steel and Stainless Steel.